Friday, May 7, 2010

How to save money if you are an expatriate? - Health And Wealth

This is an article which I read last night and I would like to share it with you my fellow OFW or expatriates around the world. The title of the article is about How to save money if you are an expatriate? There are expatriates out there who forget to save money because they are thinking that having the present nice job is forever. Remember we are away from our families because we want to have a good salaries even we suffered the loneliness, abuses and discrimination in our foreign land which we work today. We accept all these humiliation in exchange for a better salary.

I am hoping that you my friends will someday be successful with your journey and become a model to all expatriates whom you know both financially and spiritually. Success begets success so start with small accomplishment in your life and start from there to become a very successful one.

Sponsor Links:

0 comments: