Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Global InterGold Review – Re-Launch of EmGoldex?

Hey welcome to my Global InterGold Review!

 There is something fishy going on about this new company and in this blog post I am going to expose everything…

 First, I want to let you know a little bit of the history about Global InterGold and why you could burn through a lot of money…

 I am generally never negative about MLM companies, but this one had to be revealed…

 Global InterGold Review – The Company Global Intergold review If you read my EmGoldex review, you will notice that this company is EXACTLY the same…

 There is a big reason for that…

 It looks like after getting in a ton of trouble, EmGoldex decided to re-launch under a different name…

 Some of the issues EmGoldex ran into are the following:

 August 2014:  Massachustts Securities devision begin to investigate Emgoldex

 October 2014: Civic fraud charges filed against top US EmGoldex investors

 February 2014:  Philippines SEC issues regulatory warning against EmGoldex

 April 2015: Central Bank of Malaysia places Emgoldex on investment blacklist

 June 2015: Dubai Multi Commodities Center warn Emgoldex not registered to trade gold in the UAE
It looks like the anonymous owners had ditched the name EmGoldex because of all the negative publicity and changed the name to “Global InterGold” in late June 2015…

 Global InterGold Reviews – The Products This is EXACTLY the same as EmGoldex where you hand over 540 EUR to have a position in the matrix…

 Also, Global Intergold positioning their Ponzi investment offering the purchase of gold with a twelve month delay on payment…

 Gold is the vehicle of choice to push this scheme (I noticed a lot of “Gold” companies are launching lately).

 You only get Gold if you ask for it when you want your ROI in Gold instead of cash.

 Global InterGold – The Compensation Plan As of right now there is NO information on their compensation plan but it looks like the affiliates are pushing it just like Emgoldex with the same prices…

 The only information I found is that the president is “Jens Krebs” and I found that on their YouTube channel.

 There isn’t much information on him and I checked his LinkedIn profile which didn’t even have a profile picture…

 The main source of traffic to their website is coming from Russia at 15.3% according to Alexa and a whooping 15.1% is from the Philippines.

 Global InterGold – The Verdict I rarely call anything a scam, but this is one and for that reason I am out!

 There are just too many issues going on right now with EmGoldex and now they decide to launch another company with a different name?

 I mean…

 If it was a totally different company and they wanted to start fresh okay fine…

 BUT…

 It’s the EXACT same company!

 And it will fall into all the issues EmGoldex fell into!

 Please, listen to me…

 I would not join this company.

There are so many other business opportunities out there that are legit….

 I hope you enjoyed my Global InterGold review and if you are in this company…

I hope you didn’t get scammed.

 I really do.

 Bless and Be Blessed,

From: http://hotmlmcompanies.com/

Sponsor Links:

0 comments: