Friday, June 4, 2010

How to prepare candy as an Expatriate

Living abroad is always boring especially if the place is Middle East. Being expatriate here for more than 10 years I myself can attest that life is very boring because there is no alcohol, theater, church or other places where we are accustomed. Nevertheless you can entertain yourself with other things like learning to cook and maybe writing or having an online part time job. Here is a simple recipe that might interest you. It is how to prepare a candy. I just read this one from a website where I just read just now. How to prepare candy? | Health And Wealth is a website that I just read and although there are many articles in it, I chose this one for you.

Next time I will share to you other important articles that I will read along. What is good with cooking is that most of the ingredients are available locally. Maybe you could try to cook foods and when you are tire of working abroad you can use it as a business vehicle. My friend who is now based permanently in the Philippines started a pastime on how to cook. Right now his business is prosperous and he told me that why not explore with new idea. Many dreams started from scratches and now they applied them in business.

There are many other thing to ponder as an expatriate so start now and learn new things while you are earning.

Sponsor Links:

0 comments: